School Bulletin Board for Fall (October/Bat Themed)
This is a school bulletin board set for fall (October). The activity focuses on a love for reading! Your students will be asked to think about their favorite book and essentially give a recommendation for it.
WHAT IS IT:
This is a full bulletin board set for the month of October! This activity is asking your students to think back to all the amazing books you have read together or even read independently and pick their favorite! After they decide what they’re favorite book was from September, they can write why they liked the story and their favorite part of the story. For those students who are not quite there yet with their writing skills, I wrote a sentence stem on the board to help them write the title of their favorite book then they can draw a picture of their favorite part of the book!
**The CC Standard that is an option to display on your bulletin board is for 2nd grade.
WHAT’S IN IT:
– Bulletin board letters “WE’RE BATS FOR BOOKS!”
– Bulletin board sign for reading standard, writing standard, objective, and both rubrics
– Bat silhouettes for students (2 to a page)
– Advanced writing prompt (full page of lines)
– Fewer lines with space for students to draw a picture
– Checklists for teachers to use for a grade
CONNECT WITH ME:
Have we connected through Instagram?! Follow me @myastrobrightlife
Let’s share interests; follow me on Pinterest @myastrobrightlife